Self-Treatment for Headache, Neck, and Upper Back Pain Sufferers
August 5–6, 2011 (1½ day)
Instructor: Amber Davies, LMT
Following the format and principles of the Self-Treatment classes for Shoulder, Arm, and Hand Pain Sufferers and for Low Back and Hip Pain Sufferers, this workshop will focus on headaches and on pain in the upper back and neck.
|Required text:||Trigger Point Therapy Workbook, 2nd edition|
(not included in price)
Contact Keen Martin at email@example.com or 502-210-0488 to register.
Friday night (6:00–9:00) is FREE and everyone is invited!
• Information about trigger points and self-applied massage
• Free packet of basic massage balls
• Learn general self-treatment techniques for headaches and for upper back and neck pain
Saturday All Day Class (9:00am–5:00pm)
• Extensive hands-on treatment time
• Personal help finding and treating trigger points
• Discover real solutions for various types of headaches and pain in the upper back and neck
The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook, 2nd edition, by Clair Davies, is our study guide. If you’d like to take a look at the book before registering for the workshop, you can find it for $22.95 in all major bookstores, including Barnes & Noble, Borders Books and Music, and Books-a-Million. Or you can order a copy online at Amazon.com. There will also be copies available at the workshop Friday evening.